Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #22, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy are joined by Doug Payton and Karen Lindsay from the TV Talk Under The Dome show and Mark Des Cotes from the Solo Talk Media The Under The Dome Podcast! This is the first annual Under The Dome Roundtable discussion, moderated by Scott Hertzog from the SciFi Diner Podcast.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the main topic points discussed in this episode:
- Did the tv show stray too far from the Under the Dome novel?
- Favorite characters and/or actors on Under the Dome.
- Favorite and least favorite story lines.
- What story lines do we most want to see resolved in season two?
- Did the short, 13 episode, season hurt the story telling?
- The visual effects on Under the Dome were far superior to most other television shows.
- Doug, Karen, Wayne, and Troy can be heard on other shows, on the TV Talk app.
- Please support the Noodle.mx network of shows, by nominating them in the Podcast Awards.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!