Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #46, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 12 of season 2, “Turn”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “Turn”.
- Please visit UnderTheDomeRadio.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Melanie Cross' body was “falling apart”?
- Big Jim Rennie still jealous of Lyle.
- Barbie puts a gun to Hunter's head, at the edge of the Dome, to get the attention of the black ops guys.
- What about the blood/red paint dripping?
- Where does the new hole in the ground go?
- Is Melanie still alive, somewhere else?
- Could Lyle come back to life too?
- Is the tv show Under the Dome going back to it's dark roots from the Stephen King Under the Dome novel? If so, do you like that?
- Subscribe and listen to Wayne and Troy's other Noodle.mx Network show, for ABC TV's Resurrection, on their Resurrection Revealed podcast.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!