Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #47, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. The Under the Dome Radio podcast listener community shares their feedback and theories for Wayne and Troy's full-episode discussion of season 2, episode 12 of Under the Dome, entitled “Turn”. Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Highlights in this episode:
- Wayne and Troy have their full-episode discussion of “Turn”.
- Under the Dome tv ratings in the United States.
- Science vs Faith discussion.
- Did Pauline put Lyle up to the task of trying to kill her?
- We share some great, thought-provoking, listener feedback.
- Hounds of Diana website new video.
- You can pre-order the Blu-Ray and DVD sets of Under the Dome season 2, via our Amazon affiliate link!
- Listener Bryant Burnett, from The Truth Inside The Lie, is our Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio Guest DJ this week, for his possible insight into the the writers' room!
- Call (904) 469-7469 to share your thoughts and theories, for inclusion in next week’s full-discussion episode.
- Troy's new The Blacklist: Exposed podcast, is out now!
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Be part of the DomeHeads Community on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Google+ here.
Follow Wayne & Troy
When Wayne Henderson is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the owner of Media Voice Overs and the host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Wayne on twitter @waynehenderson.
When Troy Heinritz is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the host of The Blacklist Exposed and the co-host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Troy on twitter @troyheinritz.
Speaking of “healing powers” and Julia’s leg… what about that gunshot wound she got, like, all of a week ago? She was wearing a very low cut shirt and there was no sign of even a bandage. Guess we can chalk that one up to the magic of the dome!
Great show 🙂
Bethany you are absolutely right! How could we have missed that… Wait I know Becky Pine Blinded Us With Science! HA!
Thanks for pointing that out we will be sure to bring that up on the initial reactions for the finale!
Haha, not a big deal, just another one of those things they overlook, kind of like how Nori’s mom is MIA. Still an awesome, fun show to watch!!
lucifr jr. says
Yeah…Where is she btw… Hmmp.. If I didnt know any better Id say she went to the underground tunnel secretly. Haha..
Hey party people! Kendra emailed in her feedback this week and unfortunately I missed it since it did not land in my Dome folder. I blame Hunter, or maybe Papa Barbs… anyway here is her comments pasted below. Thanks Kendra for understanding! STAY TRAPPED!
Hey Guys –
Just finished watching tonight episode. WOW!!! Totally insane. Initial thoughts…is anyone else just totally creeped out by Melanie and James relationship? He is falling for a dead girl that his Uncle dated. Doesn’t that break some kind of weird family codes? Does Sam even care about her and is he creeped out by watching what’s happening between his dead girlfriend and nephew?
Holy killings tonight!! I was wondering when we were going to get another death as we have not had much lately, other than Phil. So now Lyle is dead, Pauline is on her death bed, and Melanie is missing. Looks like Big Jim is going on a killing spree next week to keep his wife alive.
I do feel bad for Big Jim. It is obvious that he really does love his wife and now he is going to have to say goodbye to her again if she does not live.
I also wonder how Barbie’s dad is able to touch the egg? Looking forward to hearing more his dad.
Can’t wait to hear your podcast!!