Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #40, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 9 of season 2, “The Red Door”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “The Red Door”.
- Please visit UnderTheDomeRadio.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- Where is Lyle?
- Isn't it creepy that Melanie is down in the storm cellar room, where Angie (RIP) was chained up last season?
- Why is Hunter so excited to finally be in Chester's Mill?
- What do you think is going to happen now, between Jim and Pauline Rennie, now that they've been reunited?
- Julia doesn't think Jim Rennie can understand her love for the man who killed her husband three weeks ago.
- Wayne has realized that Under the Dome may not be a “Drama”. He explains in this episode of the podcast.
- Subscribe and listen to Wayne and Troy's other Noodle.mx show, for ABC TV's Resurrection, on their Resurrection Revealed podcast.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!