Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #43, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. The Under the Dome Radio podcast listener community shares their feedback and theories for Wayne and Troy's full-episode discussion of season 2, episode 10 of Under the Dome, entitled “The Fall”. Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Highlights in this episode:
- Wayne and Troy have their full-episode discussion of “The Fall”.
- Under the Dome tv ratings in the United States.
- The coming winter in Chester's Mill.
- Is Melanie suddenly leaving and reappearing, in mysterious ways?
- Doesn't Hunter seem like he is probably a mole?
- We share some great listener feedback.
- You can pre-order the Blu-Ray and DVD sets of Under the Dome season 2, via our Amazon affiliate link!
- Hank Davis from the Detroit Lions “Channel Roar” podcast is our Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio DJ this week, for his great Lyle theory this week!
- Call (904) 469-7469 to share your thoughts and theories, for inclusion in next week’s full-discussion episode.
- Wayne is so excited for the NFL football season, and Green Bay Packers games, that he has a new episode of his Packers Fan Podcast out now.
- Troy has his new Blacklist Exposed podcast, coming soon!
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Be part of the DomeHeads Community on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Google+ here.
Follow Wayne & Troy
When Wayne Henderson is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the owner of Media Voice Overs and the host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Wayne on twitter @waynehenderson.
When Troy Heinritz is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the host of The Blacklist Exposed and the co-host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Troy on twitter @troyheinritz.
lucifr jr. says
Thanks for another “fan and fun”- filled discussion. Too bad you did not mention about Melanie and Barbie being half sister and brother, T_T… That kinda sounds like Jack and Claire that took so many episodes to figure out that their actually brothers and sisters, well the dome makes its own version, only took 2 episodes, so cheap and so grrr… Maybe the dome is after them? – what do you think guys? What if their bloodlines are far more mysterious than what we thought?
Neil Ottenstein says
I like the idea that Lyle is “inbetween” in order to get the egg before it arrives in Zenith. Him returning to Chester’s Mill with the egg would be a nice touch.
Thanks for the comments guys. I could see Jack and Claire’s, er, I mean Barbie and Melanie’s family may turn out to be as mysterious and important as the Rennies. I hope Lyle makes it back ok, with or without the egg of power.