Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #30, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 4 of season 2, “Revelation”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the items discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “Revelation”.
- If your web browser doesn't say “Page cannot be displayed”, then you're all good!
- Rebecca Pine's plan is very diabolical.
- What did you think about Melanie's fantastic flashbacks?
- Were you surprised at the scenes of the mini-egg and the pink stars, from back in 1988?
- Is Julia safe from Sam? Or should she worry?
- What did you think about the custom postcards that Pauline had been sending to Lyle?
- Call (904) 469-7469 to let your voice be heard on our full-discussion episode coming out later this week, or leave a voicemail via the web at underthedomeradio.com/feedback, Thanks!
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Use the voicemail widget on the right side of this site
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Follow Wayne & Troy
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy