Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #32, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 5 of season 2, “Reconciliation”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
Some of the items discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “Reconciliation”.
- Is DJ/Sheriff Phil dead? Or, is he wearing a bullet-proof vest?
- How far does that tunnel behind the locker go? Is Lyle gone for good?
- Did Andrea's late husband, Lyle, know anything about the Dome, causing him to hoard food?
- Were you surprised that Uncle Sam tried to kill James/Junior, after getting him drunk?
- What do you think Miss Pine will find in Melanie Cross' blood?
- How long before folks find out Sam is framing Lyle?
- Check out the screen-captures for episode #104 of Wayne's FRiNGEcasting FRiNGE podcast, for comparisons of previous tv scenes, which are similar to how Junior was peering into the tunnel. These scenes were from Alias, LOST, and FRiNGE.
- Call (904) 469-7469 to let your voice be heard on our full-discussion episode coming out later this week, or leave a voicemail via the web at underthedomeradio.com/feedback, Thanks!
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!