Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #32, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 5 of season 2, “Reconciliation”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the items discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “Reconciliation”.
- Is DJ/Sheriff Phil dead? Or, is he wearing a bullet-proof vest?
- How far does that tunnel behind the locker go? Is Lyle gone for good?
- Did Andrea's late husband, Lyle, know anything about the Dome, causing him to hoard food?
- Were you surprised that Uncle Sam tried to kill James/Junior, after getting him drunk?
- What do you think Miss Pine will find in Melanie Cross' blood?
- How long before folks find out Sam is framing Lyle?
- Check out the screen-captures for episode #104 of Wayne's FRiNGEcasting FRiNGE podcast, for comparisons of previous tv scenes, which are similar to how Junior was peering into the tunnel. These scenes were from Alias, LOST, and FRiNGE.
- Call (904) 469-7469 to let your voice be heard on our full-discussion episode coming out later this week, or leave a voicemail via the web at underthedomeradio.com/feedback, Thanks!
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Be part of the DomeHeads Community on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Google+ here.
Follow Wayne & Troy
When Wayne Henderson is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the owner of Media Voice Overs and the host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Wayne on twitter @waynehenderson.
When Troy Heinritz is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the host of The Blacklist Exposed and the co-host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Troy on twitter @troyheinritz.
Son of Lucifer says
Too bad you did not bring up Norrie’s dialog about Joe kissing Melanie aka the Hatchling..
I think that the writers are showing us 4 major story parts that would make perfect sense and puzzle fit, or if didn’t would make a perfect disaster.
1. Julia and Barbie about the overall survival and care and miscellaneous of the people and/of Chester’s Mill.
2. Junior and Uncle Sam, about Angie’s death (of course Junior) even though we hinted already that Sam is the bad guy who killed Angie, but also they cover more of the mystery behind the dome many years ago.
3. Joe, Norrie, and Melanie or shall I say the ridiculous Love Triangle? what are they up to is threesome… young love these days. Haha… Seriously, they’re obviously trying to figure out who Melanie is and why the hell is she brought back from the dead. Plus the special participation of the EXPERT in all fields of SCIENCE, you know who I want to mean.
4. Big Jim and Rebecca, I smell new love team.. HMMP These two guys are just so mercurial, good guy then bad guy and then good again? Seriously?
5. Layle, what’s up with this guy? If I didn’t know any better I’d say he’s a cannibal in Wrong Turn movies. TBH
And lastly, sometimes I wish they had John Locke under the dome, to remind them that Fate brought them together, not in an island, but in a FISHBOWL. hehe
Son of Lucifer/