Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #33, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. The Under the Dome Radio podcast listener community shares their feedback and theories for Wayne and Troy's full-episode discussion of season 2, episode 5 of Under the Dome, entitled “Reconciliation”. Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Highlights in this episode:
- Wayne and Troy have their full-episode discussion of “Reconciliation”.
- Under the Dome tv ratings in the United States.
- Crazy shenanigans with Joe, Melanie, Sam, Julia, Phil, Jim, James, Norrie, and more Chester's Millians.
- Is Phil dead?
- Will Barbie and friends find Lyle, down #UnderTheLocker?
- What is the main significance of the Obelisk in Zenith?
- Be ready to go spelunking next week.
- You can pre-order the Blu-Ray and DVD sets of Under the Dome season 2, via our Amazon affiliate link!
- Call (904) 469-7469 to share your thoughts and theories, for inclusion in next week’s full-discussion episode.
- Neil Ottenstein is our Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio DJ this week! Check out his No News is Good News blog.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!