Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #36, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 7 of season 2, “Going Home”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “Going Home”.
- Please visit UnderTheDomeRadio.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard! We want this week's full-discussion episode to have the most listener feedback, that we've ever had.
- Why has Lyle gone totally insane?
- Why is Pauline teaching art in the Zenith Obelisk?
- Where is Barbie's mom? Is she dead? Or, is she teaching woodshop in the Zenith Obelisk?
- How much power and money does Barbie's dad have? Can he get Barbie back inside the dome?
- Barbie: “I have to go back, Pops, I have to go back!”
- What was your favorite line in “Going Home”?
- Is Sam going to end up trying to kill his sister?
- Are even more Chester's Mill residents going to go over the cliff, so they can play on the swing set in the Zenith playground?
- Subscribe and listen to Wayne and Troy's other Noodle.mx show, for ABC TV's Resurrection, on their Resurrection Revealed podcast.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!