Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #36, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 7 of season 2, “Going Home”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about “Going Home”.
- Please visit UnderTheDomeRadio.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard! We want this week's full-discussion episode to have the most listener feedback, that we've ever had.
- Why has Lyle gone totally insane?
- Why is Pauline teaching art in the Zenith Obelisk?
- Where is Barbie's mom? Is she dead? Or, is she teaching woodshop in the Zenith Obelisk?
- How much power and money does Barbie's dad have? Can he get Barbie back inside the dome?
- Barbie: “I have to go back, Pops, I have to go back!”
- What was your favorite line in “Going Home”?
- Is Sam going to end up trying to kill his sister?
- Are even more Chester's Mill residents going to go over the cliff, so they can play on the swing set in the Zenith playground?
- Subscribe and listen to Wayne and Troy's other Noodle.mx show, for ABC TV's Resurrection, on their Resurrection Revealed podcast.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Be part of the DomeHeads Community on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Google+ here.
Follow Wayne & Troy
When Wayne Henderson is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the owner of Media Voice Overs and the host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Wayne on twitter @waynehenderson.
When Troy Heinritz is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the host of The Blacklist Exposed and the co-host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Troy on twitter @troyheinritz.
lucifr jr. says
Reading this feedback totally makes me wanna scream, I have not watched the show yet because its blocked in our office…HEHE And I dont want to listen to the podcast YET to avoid being spoiled…
Crazy theory time!
Acteon Energy led by Barbie’s father is somehow connected to the appearance of the dome. The dome requires energy to maintain, is Acteon powering it? Was there a power surge that caused the magnetization? His dad said that getting Barbie back to the dome “could ruin everything.” implying that they are directly involved with the dome “project”.
I’ve often wondered if the dome was an incubator for the egg. What if – and this is crazy – there are more eggs and the aliens (or whoever?) made a deal with Barbie’s father to give him something in exchange for powering and maintaining this dome until these eggs hatched. Perhaps a deal to save his wife from her illness? He never actually said she was dead, did he?
The portal to Zenith is there underneath the dome to allow access in and out for someone to check on the eggs? Does Barbie’s father know about it? He didn’t seem curious as to how barbie got OUT of the dome – as if he knew. And that red door… (hatch! Lost!)
My bets for what’s behind that door are:
More eggs waiting to hatch.
A tunnel into Chester’s Mill
But what is the obelisk? A communication tower? What does Melanie have to do with the egg(s) and what is the purpose of her returning? Why is Lyle chanting her name while staring at the obelisk? The egg clearly wants to go to the obelisk, so I hope they take it there once they (Melanie, et al) go down the cliff! ARGH I can’t wait til next Monday. 😀
lucifr jr. says
The obelisk, especially the one projected by the egg is something that annoys me and makes the show more unbelievable and less interesting. Haha…
lucifr jr. says
Done watching the episode and I was like “What just happened? Have they gotten out the dome just like that?”
Today, i didnt hear Sir Wayne mentioning “OVER THE TOP” which by the way confused me, is “Over the top” a bad thing or good??? Also, I agree with Sir Wayne, we’ve had enough eggs for breakfast and it really annoys me every time they bring it in, plus the ‘Oh we are four! lets vault in” plus pink stars falling, plus the obelisk projection, and of course plus the ‘we are supposed to protect the egg’.
1. Zenith is as real as Chester’s Mill, existing in the same dimension, the dome however is a way to bend distance, just like it may be able to bend time (take Melanie as example).
2. Its easy to believe that there is a conspiracy theory behind the dome, maybe its a failed experiment, or science/physics anomaly – that I think makes more believable sense, but when they bring in the egg (grrr) it challenged my theory.
3. Adding Papa Barbie to the picture is cool but if they’re going to say he is part of the Dome’s day event is kind of predictable and uninteresting.
If they are gonna bring in more and more eggs or even aliens, I WILL STOP WATCHING. #OutFromDome
It’s hard to formulate a theory when the writer’s clearly can do whatever they want even if it doesn’t make any sense.
PS: I really wanted to record this feedback but it crossed my mind, I love it when Sir Troy read comments, its more believable.
lucifr jr. says
What happened to Layle reminded me of Lost, i forgot the episode title but it involves with I think the scientist who pass through the island that EMF thingy? something like that…