Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #37, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. The Under the Dome Radio podcast listener community shares their feedback and theories for Wayne and Troy's full-episode discussion of season 2, episode 7 of Under the Dome, entitled “Going Home”. Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Highlights in this episode:
- Wayne and Troy have their full-episode discussion of “Going Home”.
- Under the Dome tv ratings in the United States.
- Feelings on the Hounds of Diana's involvement.
- What is going on with Pauline, Lyle, and Sam?
- The tunnels' cliff, under the high school, does indeed lead to Zenith.
- Barbie's dad, and possible Aktion Energy involvement.
- You can pre-order the Blu-Ray and DVD sets of Under the Dome season 2, via our Amazon affiliate link!
- AnSith is our Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio DJ this week, for the great theory left in our show notes Comments for episode #36.
- Call (904) 469-7469 to share your thoughts and theories, for inclusion in next week’s full-discussion episode.
- Listen to the Chester's Mill Gazette's interview with Mackenzie Lintz, (Norrie on Under the Dome).
- Be sure to check out all of the fun Domehead photos on our Domeheads page!
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Be part of the DomeHeads Community on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Google+ here.
Follow Wayne & Troy
When Wayne Henderson is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the owner of Media Voice Overs and the host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Wayne on twitter @waynehenderson.
When Troy Heinritz is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the host of The Blacklist Exposed and the co-host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Troy on twitter @troyheinritz.
I thought “Going Home” was one of the better episodes of the season. I’m so glad they didn’t introduce another distracting one-episode disaster like the acid rain, or the wind storm. I’m curious to see who (if anyone) will be next to go over the cliff. I’m going to guess Julia (to go after Barbie). I’m also curious how Barbie is going to get his message across the dome. It doesn’t seem like the dome folks hang out near the perimeter of the dome, and it’s pretty big, so it will be interesting to see how he attracts anyone’s attention without getting into trouble with the people guarding the dome. Anyhow, thanks for the podcast! PS Where was Neil from Bowie this week?!! Love hearing his thoughts.
Hey Bethany – apologies on missing out on Neil this week we had to record a day early as the podcasting world is traveling to Dallas for a conference this week! If Neil sends in a VM today we will transcribe it and post it here in the comments for everyone! Thanks for listening and love your thought about other’s jumping into the pit!
Neil Ottenstein says
On top of the podcast going a day early, my internet has been down in the morning every other day [thank you Comcast], so I didn’t even get a chance to send something in on Wednesday.
I’m pretty confident that no one knows how to get into the dome at the moment. I think that red door in the ground is probably a way to get in and at least Sam and Lyle are going to (continue to) suffer ill-effects if they don’t return. Barbie just wants to get a message to the people in the dome to tell them about the cliff portal probably hoping Julia can join him in Zenith. The question is whether he will be suffering any ill-effects before he gives them that message. There must be some reason that the portal is there – it is to bring Pauline back under the dome?
By the way, when Barbie first appeared in Zenith I was wondering for a while whether he was just an “observer” or whether people could see him. I was glad to see someone react to him on the sidewalk to remove that doubt.
I also have been wondering about Melanie being more normal since the season opener. I wonder what’s up with that.
Neil Ottenstein says
1. We got confirmation that the egg did float to the surface.
2. The compass is spinning in the tunnel due to unknown magnetic effects.
3. “The dome coming down is the most significant event in history” – this means that at the moment there really is only one dome and it is still a mystery to the outside world. I am very glad that we are getting some picture of what is going on outside the dome. I hope we learn more of the outside point of view in subsequent episodes.
4. How long it will take them to figure out the red door is the way back is another question. Possibly, somehow the obelisk will point the way?
lucifr jr. says
I really like it when you mention Philippines… thought its cool, am I the only one who is from the Ph or there are many out there trapped under the dome? Even though this show is not really shown in our country…
Thanks again for a wonderful podcast, full of amazingness and coolness.
PS: Sir Wayne read my comment so well.. Thanks Sir, and Sir Troy.. Lets get trapped.
I’m amazed every week when I see how similarly we synch. Although it can also be humbling when I think I have this cool revelation on Chester’s Mill Gazette only to find out the next day that Wayne had it as well. 😉
Thanks again for the mention, and as always, love listening to you guys!