Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #48, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 13 of season 2, “Go Now”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about the season 2 finale, “Go Now”.
- Please visit UnderTheDomeRadio.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- RIP Andrea Grinell, Rebecca Pine, Pauline Rennie, and more.
- Big Jim Rennie spews threats and goes crazy.
- Much of the people from Chester's Mill quietly, and carefully, follow Barbie's lead, down through the new tunnels.
- What should we make of all of the butterflies in the tunnels? Could they have built the Dome?
- Is that truly Melanie, who is beckoning folks to follow her “home”?
- Where do you think Melanie is leading everyone?
- Are Jim Rennie, Junior Rennie, and Julia the only people left in Chester's Mill?
- What will we see at the beginning of season 3 of Under the Dome, assuming there is a season 3?
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Be part of the DomeHeads Community on Facebook here, Twitter here, and Google+ here.
Follow Wayne & Troy
When Wayne Henderson is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the owner of Media Voice Overs and the host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Wayne on twitter @waynehenderson.
When Troy Heinritz is not trapped Under The Dome, he is the host of The Blacklist Exposed and the co-host of the Packers Fan Podcast. You can follow Troy on twitter @troyheinritz.
Cait Napier says
Ok, this podcast made my day. When they were wandering around the caves, I said to a friend, “All they need now is a Sleestak to come out!” and they had no idea what I was talking about. YAY! I’m not the only one who thought that! Awesome!