Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #48, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy share their initial reactions to episode 13 of season 2, “Go Now”! Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or via the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the good stuff discussed in this episode:
- Initial thoughts about the season 2 finale, “Go Now”.
- Please visit UnderTheDomeRadio.com/Feedback and share your thoughts and theories or call (904) 469-7469 and let your voice be heard!
- RIP Andrea Grinell, Rebecca Pine, Pauline Rennie, and more.
- Big Jim Rennie spews threats and goes crazy.
- Much of the people from Chester's Mill quietly, and carefully, follow Barbie's lead, down through the new tunnels.
- What should we make of all of the butterflies in the tunnels? Could they have built the Dome?
- Is that truly Melanie, who is beckoning folks to follow her “home”?
- Where do you think Melanie is leading everyone?
- Are Jim Rennie, Junior Rennie, and Julia the only people left in Chester's Mill?
- What will we see at the beginning of season 3 of Under the Dome, assuming there is a season 3?
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!