Season 3, Episode 7, Discussion for “Ejecta”
Under the Dome Radio, episode #62, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. We move safely away from the ledge, walk through the bamboo jungle, and relax with Jumway (Big Jim and Julia Shumway), as we discuss “Ejecta” . Your feedback is always welcome at +1 (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
Highlights From This Episode
- Wayne and Troy explore the characters more this week on “Ejecta”.
- Under the Dome TV ratings in the United States which came in with a 1.0 / 4 share in 18-49 and 4.62 million viewers, and DVR+ numbers.
- We want to hear your Clam's!!! Make sure to use the hashtag #UTDRFAN
- Respond to our Dome provoking question of the week: Where the heck did the giant flame wall come from?
- For the episode “Ejecta”, click the like and then the like button to vote for either #BigStuff or #BigCrap for the best Big Jim line of the week.
- Extinction article that Troy discussed in this episode.
- Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio Guest DJ this week, Neil, for his tweets about Under The Dome, and more!
- Learn valuable new skills at Lynda.com by using our affiliate link at Lynda.com/Dome.
- You can still help support Ben in his health battles at Go Fund Me.
- Be sure to also join Troy and Wayne on the upcoming season of the Packers Fan Podcast.
Support The Show
Support Us by picking up an Under The Dome Radio mug or t-shirt or through the purchase of a propane tank.
When purchasing your Under The Dome related goods please consider buying from our Amazon Store
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!