Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #20, Wayne and Troy discuss the pivotal moments from CBS' Under the Dome, season 1, episode #12 (Exigent Circumstances), and play some Under The Dome Radio listener community feedback!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the main topic points discussed in this episode:
- Can Big Jim Rennie be any more despicable than he is now?
- Troy and Wayne are stunned that Jim Rennie burned down the radio station.
- Ben (John Elvis) is finally back, to help lighten the mood!
- Big Jim Rennie holds a town meeting, calling for a manhunt for Dale Barbie.
- This episode of Under The Dome is actually very much like scenes in the novel.
- Barbie bravely tells the Chester's Mill lynch mob that he's “not guilty”.
- After the Under The Dome discussion, Troy gives an update on his efforts supporting the IIT Haiti Computer School he's worked with on mission trips to Haiti. In addition to the full set of links discussed on episode #08 of Under the Dome Radio, IIT now has a Twitter account.
- We will be streaming the recording of next week's season one finale episode of Under the Dome Radio LIVE, at 10pm Eastern, at UnderTheDomeRadio.com/LIVE.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!