Season 3, Episode 6, Discussion for “Caged”
Under the Dome Radio, episode #60, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. We get out of our cages, wax-up the Prius, and dodge Dome Drones, as we discuss “Caged” . Your feedback is always welcome at +1 (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
Highlights From This Episode
- Wayne and Troy discuss leadership characteristics, boxing moves you should avoid, and how to navigate a breakup this week on “Caged”.
- Under the Dome DVR ratings in the United States plus “Caged” ratings which came in with a 1.0 / 4 share in 18-49 and 4.64 million viewers.
- We want to hear your Clammrs!!! Make sure to use the hashtag #UTDRFAN
- Respond to our Dome provoking question of the week: Does making a cocoon reduce the domes power, does it reduce the oxytocin levels… or both?
- For the episode “Caged”, click to vote either #BigJar or #BigAss for the best Big Jim line of the week.
- Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio Guest DJ this week, Hank Davis, for his observations on the improvements in the writing and acting, and more!
- Learn valuable new skills at Lynda.com by using our affiliate link at Lynda.com/Dome.
- Be sure to also join Troy and Wayne on the upcoming season of the Packers Fan Podcast.
Support The Show
Support Us by picking up an Under The Dome Radio mug or t-shirt or through the purchase of a propane tank.
When purchasing your Under The Dome related goods please consider buying from our Amazon Store
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!