Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #35, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. The Under the Dome Radio podcast listener community shares their feedback and theories for Wayne and Troy's full-episode discussion of season 2, episode 6 of Under the Dome, entitled “In the Dark”. Your feedback welcome at (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Highlights in this episode:
- Wayne and Troy have their full-episode discussion of “In the Dark”.
- Under the Dome tv ratings in the United States.
- Feelings on the Four Hands and the Monarch.
- Listener Martha's email clarifies the difference between a monolith and an obelisk.
- Discussion about the acting styles on Under the Dome season 2, and the public's perception of the acting.
- CBS Watch! Magazine article.
- You can pre-order the Blu-Ray and DVD sets of Under the Dome season 2, via our Amazon affiliate link!
- Call (904) 469-7469 to share your thoughts and theories, for inclusion in next week’s full-discussion episode.
- FonzyHappyDays is our Honorary #UnderTheDome Radio DJ this week, for the great theory left in the Comments for our Initial Reactions episode #34.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!