Under the Dome Radio podcast episode #21, hosted by Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson. Wayne and Troy discuss CBS’ Under the Dome, season 1, episode #13 (Curtains), and play a ton of great thoughts and theories from the Under The Dome Radio listener community!
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Some of the main topic points discussed in this episode:
- Is Julia Shumway really the Monarch?
- Sheriff Esquivel and DJ Phil Bushy are surprisingly following Jim Rennie.
- Big Jim is planning a public hanging of Barbie, and wants Junior to pull the lever!
- The citizens of Chester’s Mill all congregate at the town’s Church.
- The Dome turns black, and communicates through a vision of Alice.
- Is the Dome really there to protect the folks of Chester’s Mill?
- Did Junior Rennie pull the lever, to hang Barbie?
- What happened when the black Dome then turned white (shortly after the pink stars were falling)?
- Star News Online article about the Under the Dome finale party in Wilmington, NC (featuring cover photo of C.C. Kahn recreating her pose that she sent in for our Domeheads page.
- What do you think of Wayne’s theory that the supposedly “late Mrs. Rennie” is actually responsible for the Dome being over Chester’s Mill?
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!