Season 3, Episode 11, “Love is a Battlefield” – Reaction Cast
Under The Dome continues, with an episode full of possessive behavior, newborn shenanigans, and more, entitled “Love is a Battlefield”! Troy Heinritz and Wayne Henderson share their initial thoughts, and ask some questions that need answers from the UTDR listener community. Your feedback welcome at +1 (904) 469-7469 or visit the feedback page.
To listen to the Under The Dome 3.11 “Love is a Battlefield” Reaction Cast, you can watch the video by clicking the image above, or listen by using the player below.
Highlights in this episode:
- Our favorite, and least favorite, moments from “Love is a Battlefield”.
- Will Junior ever really become good again?
- Were you shocked or upset that Eva was killed by Christine?
- Please let us know how long you think Christine will live.
- What is your favorite part of “Love is a Battlefield”?
- What is your least favorite part of “Love is a Battlefield”?
- Learn valuable new skills at Lynda.com by using our affiliate link at Lynda.com/Dome.
- Call +1 (904) 469-7469 to share your thoughts and theories, for inclusion in our next episode.
Be Part Of The Under The Dome Radio Podcast
- Call our listener voicemail at +1 (904) 469-7469
- Use the voicemail widget on the right side of this site
- Email FEEDBACK@UnderTheDomeRadio.com
- Comment in the shownotes below
Subscribe, Review & Share
The Under The Dome Radio podcast is available in iTunes and the Apple iOS Podcasts app here. Please subscribe to our show in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. It's totally free. By subscribing you will get each new episode automatically when they are released. And while you are there, please consider doing us a HUGE favor, and leave a good review for us in iTunes or the iOS Podcasts app. Thank you!
Follow Wayne & Troy
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy